Workflow for creating a Dashboard
If you already have the patents and you want to populate the Dashboard with those patent numbers, then we follow the steps mentioned below to create the Dashboard:
Step 1: We require the following inputs from you as a first step:
- List of the patent numbers (or) publication numbers
- Please send this information preferably in spreadsheet/text file/MS Word
- List of emails of all the users who need access to this Dashboard
- Title of the parent category in the taxonomy (or) name of the project
Step 2: Once all the above inputs are received, Dolcera team will setup a new Dashboard with the following items:
- Parent category with the title given in Step 1.
- All the patents will be listed in the parent category.
- Logins for all the users requested in Step 1 will be set up.
Step 3: Dolcera team will send emails to all the users who are given access to this specific Dashboard. Once the emails are sent, the 30-day trial period of the Dashboard usage starts.
Step 4: You can start classifying the patents by adding your own categories/sub-categories and then "dragging and dropping" the patents into the required categories.
If you have any troubles/queries regarding Dashboard usage, please email us at email@example.com. You can also reach us at +91 9908060143